Before you start a relationship with anyone, you need to develop a friendship with them first, and make yourself comfortable with each other. Make sure that the person you are interested in is genuinely good to you in every way and he feels same for you the way you do. There are some key points which should keep in mind before judging a person as your ideal partner they are:-
- Incompatible – Incompatibility can not be judge in day or hour. As time passes and you start getting to know about each other then you figure out that you are compatible with someone or no.
- Controlling Personality – If your partner is quite aggressive and don’t have controlling power over it than its better you stop dating before it leads to big mess in your life. By such things relationship get worse and more intense as the relationship progresses.
- Selfish Tendencies – As per human tendency being selfish to a certain degree is appropriate. However, if you find that your partner is being over selfish its better step back.
- Dishonesty -. It is one of the biggest factors on what ideal relationship stands. Once if your trust been shattered can never be amend again in same way. So check your partner on this majorly that they don’t lie to you.
- partner remain loyal to each other because disloyalty won’t be tolerated in a relationship.
- Common interest- To be able to spend your entire life with someone you need more than just love. Common interests such as traveling, trekking, photography to name a few or even cooking for that matter will help you in doing exciting things together and help in breaking the monotony of daily life. There is much more fun in doing things that you enjoy, with your partner. It also helps in strengthening the bond between you.
- Prepared for marriage- Marriage is a lifelong relationship and needs complete commitment from both the partners? Like any other relationship it needs to be worked upon to make it work. Someone who is not yet ready to tie the knot will certainly face issues making it work and might not be that committed after all.
- His/her family background- Though this is the least that matters but still it plays a pivotal role in making a marriage successful. A common family background, values and upbringing help in quicker adjustments to each other and the family after marriage. Different ideologies, values and status only make things a little difficult at the start.